jueves, 30 de diciembre de 2010

Look of the day on LOOKBOOK.nu

"I'm confused. I do not know what to do" by Youri AL on LOOKBOOK.nu: "I'm confused. I do not know what to do, I do not know what to think. I do not know who I believe I can count on. I am completely disoriented, lost in my thoughts, my dreams, in my imagination wild and uncontrollable. I can not control anything anymore, I no longer controls my life or my feelings: I become naive. My imagination is so overwhelming that I lost myself. I do not even know recognize right from wrong, beautiful from ugly, the true from the false. I do not even know who I am, I do not know who I was. My life was so boring so far that, ultimately, it's like I never existed. The only thing I really know the definition right now is love. It sounds stupid, it sounds crazy but I feel that the only thing that can allow me to really exist is the love, yes love. I need to be filled every day. I need to love and feel love without doubt. A feeling so strong that it could allow me to say what I never say, do what I never did, to live what I never really lived. I would be dizzy, hands trembling, a knot in my stomach, chills in the back, beats in the chest. I want to feel love in my veins, I want to feel love in my heart I want to feel his love."

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario